One Hail of a Week
The Puzzle that WOULD NOT get the best of me!!!!!
Sometimes when family visits for a week, you lose your mind.
De-Lish.

During the monsoon of hail that came through Pueblo, my grandfather's DIY sidewalk job he poured himself (seriously like a ramp going downward from the back )caused a bit of flooding on my Nanny's porch. This is my hero trying to stop the slope of water from oozing in. That's his "pensive" face.

So nice I needed it twice (apparently)

Mid-Storm



I love this shot because my Nanny took me to this park often when I was VV's age-I am so glad to have her in our lives





Nanny bought (the kids) and airplane but Travis was the one who really enjoyed it.

After a crazy flight, the plane landed up on the roof- here's my other hero retrieving it (*my favorite part of this photo is that everyone is doing VV's "animal arms")

Toughie
Before the impending doom of moving comes (I'm feeling negative about it today) I'm doing my best to see everyone I adore so much before July 7th. Since school is done now for all of us, I decided to go down to Puebloco and spend some time with my family. I had so much fun playing with the kids outside (since we are short a yard here) at my Nanny's. Travis had the chance to come down for the first time in 6 months and we loved having him there with us. I pledged to be better about taking pictures and there's more than three-so I guess I was.....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home