Be Gentle-It's my first Blog

Tomorrow I'll get it right.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Pump, Pump, Pump it up!



Violet's forced smile face......








BFFs!
















Probably the best picture of Emily I've seen. She'll love it for sure....









































Ollie's favorite thing was being pushed around in the car by the workers.
















A couple of friends of mine (who I adore) have daughters (that VV adores) who all happen to have their birthdays around the same time. We decided, being the frugal mamas we are, to split a party at Pump It Up (a bounce house place in our area) three ways to save money and have a massive party. We had 30+ kids there and many adults that really enjoyed playing in the houses (which may or may not have led to a nasty stomach flu). It was awesome nonetheless and the girls LOVED every second of it. I did too........

1 Comments:

At May 12, 2010 at 9:12 PM , Blogger emilyaaa said...

i really might not talk to you ever again. you have exactly 3 minutes to remove that picture of me...or else...

seriously, reid, who loves me and thinks i'm beautiful even in the ugliest of my moments, just came over to see what i was laughing about and said "oh, that really is heinous. you look like a monster."

at least it gave me a good chuckle... :)

and what's this about the stomach flu? i didn't know you got that!!!

loved ALL your posts tonight!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home