Be Gentle-It's my first Blog

Tomorrow I'll get it right.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Very Own "Mommy Missile"


Never in my life would I have imagined that I would be excited about a minivan. Obviously as you 'mature' (that's what I'm calling it I guess) your ideas change. I am in love with our new van. It's not the newest, prettiest or fanciest minivan-but I love it. There's space. There's a built in DVD player. My kids each have their own row so no more hitting eachother. Violet named it Silvermist. I am SO glad to have it!!!!

2 Comments:

At April 2, 2010 at 6:00 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

I love the names Violet comes up with!

Oh and mini-vans are so underrated, even by me just a few years ago before I got one. Glad you like yours.

 
At April 7, 2010 at 8:24 AM , Blogger Susan R said...

Hey Girl! Just found your blog through another blog. It's so fun how that happens. Miss seeing you in Northridge Ward.
A friend once said to me when I was considering buying a mimivan...."Susan, you can't look cool anymore if you're driving down the road in a minivan." I told her I can't look cool driving down the road with 5 kids in my car no matter what I drive. I've had my share of minivans. I'm driving the "cherrybomb" now. A red Ford Expedition. Yeah! It fits all of us with one seat to spare. I feel safer in a 4 wheel drive car in Colorado.
Maybe we'll bump into eachother in shopping again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home