Happy#2 to my #1 Boy!!!















Happy Birthday sweet sweet Ollie (April 5-yes I'm totally on the ball). I love this boy so much I can't even put it into words. We had a small get together with Ollie's (and Mommy's) best friends and had a wonderul day. The kids didn't even mind that my cupcakes looked more like zombies than elmo and cookie monster.


2 Comments:
it is so crazy interesting why you would be visiting san diego when you promised me you were coming to spend a year here in phoenix. what is that all about?!?!? no. i am very sad to have lost you before you have even come, but i am happy for the coming adventure. when do you leave? where will you be for christmas? i am all frazzled!!!!
Ollie, you're the cat's meow. And you're mama is a fox.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home