Be Gentle-It's my first Blog

Tomorrow I'll get it right.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

All Good Things Must Come to an End.......

Violet and Miss Leigh

This picture makes me cry. I can't believe how fast this is all going.......
The ladies of Busy Bee Preschool
































Today was Violet's graduation from preschool. I had prepared myself to be comforting HER because she was sad. Turns out I was the one who could'nt turn off the tears. Her teacher has been such an amazing influence in her life, I am heartbroken we won't be here to have Oliver attend her preschool. I am having such a hard a time letting go of my life here. I have been so happy living here that I kind of always knew, it would come to an end when school came for us. I have always had that sneaking suspicion. I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I know that we're moving on to the next best thing for our family. That doesn't make it any easier for me right now. I feel the date getting closer and it's like a huge hole in the pit of my stomach. I love my family and friends here so much (and love that my kids have friends here too) that it's so hard to say goodbye. At least I can always remember that it's just "goodbye for now......."

3 Comments:

At May 19, 2010 at 7:00 PM , Blogger Jessa said...

stop with the posts that make me cry! Is there a date on your calendar before you leave that I can spend a whole day with you? That would make me very happy.

 
At May 21, 2010 at 8:12 AM , Blogger Adrie Peterson said...

Those pictures are so cute! I completely feel your pain about moving. But I loved what you said at the end, "It's just goodbye for now.", because I'm sure you will go back eventually. You'll be a stronger/better version of yourself for having gone through tough things. (Gee, I sound mean!) But really, if you ever need to talk about missing HR, just give me a call, and we can commiserate together ;)

 
At May 22, 2010 at 7:50 PM , Blogger nicole berkey said...

leaving is so hard. i have 2 friends that are moving right now, and the pit in the stomach is so real, and the tears keep coming. but you are one of the most alive people i know gillian- people are blessed by knowing you. there are more people to be loved by you! sanfran awaits!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home