Mother's Day in the Blo
Proof that we have lots of fun at Nanny's-He NEVER falls asleep outside of his bed-not even in the car anymore. This was taken at 6:30 at night and he slept until 7:30 the next morning!
I love this picture because there are countless pictures of me at various ages up in this tree in my Nanny's backyard.
Violet and I paddle boating a flamingo at the Riverwalk. I did all the work, she did all the lounging.I went down to Pueblo for Mother's Day weekend. I think it's really funny that despite all the fun we had-I took three pictures. I suck at picture taking. I almost always have my camera, but I think I get so busy and caught up that I always forget to take pictures. Surely it will be a miracle if there are ANY pictures of this third baby.......


1 Comments:
you need to scan in & post a pic of you up in that tree! happy baby shower! you look amazing, boobs&all!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home