I love my ladies.
Sweet Sarah
Hannelore and my enormous boobs (a.k.a.-her 'friends')
The Baby Shower Organizer-the woman with the heart of gold-Marti

Adorable Jackie

My bestest bosom buddy-I love me some Liz

Laura, Hannelore and Ashley (love them)

My Kindred Spirit Laura-so much alike it's quite scary.

The yummy food spread I walked into!
Despite how much I compained about this semester, my experience at ACC was fantastic. Here's why:
*I had some amazing teachers that gave me so much encouragement
*I met some of the greatest women who am I now proud to call friends
*I realized my potential
*I realized following my dreams (yes, with children) is not out of my reach.
The last day of school for me was Monday. My friends decided to throw me a baby shower and though I spent most of the time holding back tears-I had lots of great laughs too. I love you ACC!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home