Be Gentle-It's my first Blog

Tomorrow I'll get it right.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ok law school-Bring it on!


The eye twitch in my left eye is because of this. One reason and one reason only. I hate waiting. We've been waiting to hear back from these Colorado law schools for my entire life. All I want to know is where am I going to live?! Is that so much to ask?! The reason I'm in such a hurry is that this little chica growing in my nether regions is not going to wait for an answer. Apparently airlines aren't real stoked on you flying over 8 months pregnant. Hmmmm-I wonder why? I'm also not supposed to drive long distances after this time either. This gives me til June to move. JUNE! Not far away at all.


I feel like I could deal with whatever scenario gets dropped in my lap as long as I find out soon. (Phoenix also accepted so that's another option-Nicole Berkey-I'll be stalking you quite soon if that's the case!) We paid them a holding fee to hold the spot just in case. I think I could deal with Phoenix-I've heard lots of good stuff actually. Looking outside at the white snow coming down-again in Spring-makes it look a lot more charming. Pregnant in that heat-might make me turn into Joan Crawford in "Mommy Dearest." Love me anyway-okay?


My personal message to DU and CU-Look-I'm pregnant and I can't take this much longer. Give me an answer NOW or I'm sure to have a theraputic cry. Again.


Love, Gillian.

2 Comments:

At March 23, 2010 at 6:40 PM , Blogger Team Millward said...

well this post does me no good. I was sure you were going to say that you heard back from them. Crap, you think you are stressed, imagine me!? I will freak if you move. Ok, not really because I will be so excited for you guys! Plus I will go to AZ quite often anyway, and like you, this snow is really starting to piss me off. Enough already! Enough! Love you

 
At March 31, 2010 at 8:22 AM , Blogger Adrie Peterson said...

Gillian, even though I know the outcome of what you were waiting for, I completely understand where you were coming from when you wrote this post. I laughed at your "eye twitch" thing, because I have an upper "nose twitch" that comes and goes. It happens when I need to cry, and I'm not. I also totally understand the need to know where you are going to live...I currently feel the same way! Glad you now know where you'll be :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home