Be Gentle-It's my first Blog

Tomorrow I'll get it right.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Keeping it classy in San Diego?

Here's FIDM-the school of my dreams. I WILL get in here.




I just like this photo because it reminds me of Ron Burgundy................



Number two acceptance has come and man are we STOKED! I came home today from school and Violet said? Guess what?! We're gonna live by the beach! Travis gave me a huge smile and said "we got in to San Diego!" This is one of the schools he has been most excited about.








"well, you know that is where the industry is. (skateboard) Ollie could really get a jumpstart."




I love my husband. That is honestly the first thing that he thought about. Awesome.








Violet said, "Well, looks like I'll get to wear what I want every day!" (shorts and flip flops)








I just want to live somewhere warm, beautiful, fun, bright, sunny, cute, big, with cute shops to spend all the money I'm going to win in Publisher's Clearing House sweepstakes. Is that too much to ask?








I really got excited about this. I think it would be such an adventure for us to try living somewhere different. I also would really love to have a newborn in a warm climate-no bundling up for the weather (except of course when we come home to visit....)








My California raised friends tell me it's pretty amazing too-I hope that means you'll come to see me if this is where we go! You too mom-get your ass on a plane and come and see me (I'm squinting one eye at you right now.)








Prayers are getting answered...............

4 Comments:

At February 12, 2010 at 10:36 AM , Blogger Team Millward said...

Yay!! WE are going home! Oh, did I mention that I'm coming with you because I LURV San Diego more than anything and since I grew up in SoCal that has to count for something, right? Come on, I can be your personal tour guide at no cost to you. Seriously, I want you to stay but I am so excited for you guys because SD is HEAVEN!! And you wouldn't have this bipolar weather either! Ummmmm, yes I am completely jealous. That's actually the one place Mike and I say we could live, that is if we could afford it!

 
At February 15, 2010 at 11:39 AM , Blogger Adrie Peterson said...

Gillian,
This is FABULOUS! Are you going to SanDiego for sure? For your sake, I truly hope you end up there. It's a lovely place, and you will be endlessly happy there with your kiddies :)

What is this business about a newborn...did I miss something important?! You'd better not be holding out on me :) Or maybe I just haven't read your blog carefully enough? I thought I did. Hmmm...

 
At February 15, 2010 at 7:37 PM , Blogger dkeaquinto said...

I'm sold! I wish there was a dental school in San Diego! We are soooo going to have the best Mama Mafia time in SD!

 
At February 24, 2010 at 2:15 PM , Blogger StephieMae said...

Gillian! I'm Lindsay's friendo and I thought I'd pop in and say hi. Umm perfect timing because I almost went to FIDM in San Diego! I loved everything about it but in the end I was stupid and walked away...stupid! You should fo sho go to SD!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home