Be Gentle-It's my first Blog

Tomorrow I'll get it right.

Monday, December 21, 2009

This year, Christmas came early......

"My music is not a hobby-It's an artform"

Nanny Love




Who knew "Popseed" could do circus tricks?




YES! FAIRTYTASTIC PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









The opposite of what happens to uncle poopy with the christmas crackers.....








Best. Present. Ever.




Little Miss Chatterbox #1 and #2

















Present time!














Creeptastic Uncle Moudi





"I don't care. Just mail me anywhere but here." (Note: Ollie trying to feed poor Purrington a garlic triscuit)









































Splitting Christmas is sad. I miss my family when we don't go with them. This year we decided to have Christmas early so we could all be together! It was so fun, made me sad when they had to go. I'm so lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life. I love you!















1 Comments:

At December 27, 2009 at 7:39 PM , Blogger Jessa said...

Looks like a total blast!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home