Be Gentle-It's my first Blog

Tomorrow I'll get it right.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

ollie's first year









oliver, you came into my life on your due date. my pregnancy with you was absolutely awful, but the moment i saw your sweet little face, i forgot all about it. you are so sweet, i see your smile and any bad thought flies out of my head. you are an angel all the time and i'm so grateful to have your mellow, balanced, happy, and genuine personality in my life. i needed it! i love you more and more every day. you have brought more joy to my life this last year than you will ever know. i love you bunny.

3 Comments:

At April 8, 2009 at 1:14 PM , Blogger Jessa said...

Ollie rocks.

 
At April 8, 2009 at 5:53 PM , Blogger Denita said...

I hope you don't mind I am reading your blog! I am sorry I forgot to wish your sweet little Ollie a happy #1! I'll bring some Easter stuff over this week... hopefully!

 
At April 9, 2009 at 8:55 AM , Blogger Adrie Peterson said...

Gillian,
I LOVE the picture of you and Oliver sleeping, with his little hand on your face. It's too much, I can't take how sweet it is! Someone should make a painting of it for you. I'm so glad Oliver is just what you needed. There is truly nothing as wonderful as a baby!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home