Cat Bath=Mayhem
I was reading about "persian care" online and I read many things about how they are supposed to be bathed once a month. Well Black Cat Glowing Eyes Candy Corn Brown has not yet had one so I figured "hey, what better way to spend a tuesday night than by bathing your cat?" I asked Violet to help me and so she brought her some bath toys to soothe her yowling (so sweet) and was laughing the whole time. After i finally got her all shampooed and rinsed, i got her out and toweled her off as much as I could so I could go get her treats to say "i'm sorry for boiling you in hot oil." She promptly hopped right into her litter box (which has clumping cat litter in it) soaking wet. I scream "NO!!!" (Violet in hysterics the whole time) so she jumps out and has millions of litter clumps stuck to her body. I thought I was going to wet myself I was laughing so hard. I had to throw her back in and rinse her off but she still has some litter stuck to her back feet. It was a little cold that night so I put out a heating pad for her to sit on. She is probably ready to pack her bags and try her luck somewhere else after us being gone for a week and I come home and commit this horrible act on her!




2 Comments:
Gillian,
I can't believe you have a new cat! And a cat that looks like a cartoon cat, nonetheless! I was laughing when I read your cat bathing adventures, and it took me a minute to understand that the cat's name really is that L O N G! Too funny, you crack me up!
That is the most awesomest story! I can't wait to show Brae the pics and I'm sure she'll ask Violet all about it. Better your cat then your kids it the litter box!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home