Be Gentle-It's my first Blog

Tomorrow I'll get it right.

Friday, February 6, 2009










Okay, so it's been WAYYYY too long since I last posted anything, so here we go. Since school started I haven't had much time to do a whole lot. Okay, that's a lie. If I didn't spend hour upon hour of perusing my "house porn" I would have time to do more online. I would LOVE to say it's because of my "online class" that I don't have time, but it's really the previous reason.

This semester is going well so far, I'm really missing the whole drawing aspect of floor planning, so I'm excited to move onto that next semester. I do however, love one of my instructors this semester. She reminds me a lot of my mother in law. GREAT sense of humor which I find so endearing. I learned in my online technical writing class that when you type things in all caps, it can signify shouting. I must shout too much because I realized I capitalize something in almost EVERY paragraph. If I've offended anyone by this, I sincerely apologize. Apparently that's not proper "online etiquette."

Oliver FINALLY got a tooth! Ten months old! Of course, it's only one. The second one isn't even a white dot under the gums, but oh well. I'll take what I can get. He has also gotten up on his knees and rocked. He fell over and whacked his head on the wooden leg of the ottoman and hasn't attempted that again. He figures crawling is for suckers.

Violet recently went to a princess party for ultimate girly girl friend Bria. I was so pumped that it was a "nice cup of tea" party which you had to come dressed as a princess. I had to bargain with her after she passed up her dress ups, which had a good princess selection, to ask me if she could be shrek or simba. sigh. We finally decided on Fiona, because technically she's a princess. My little free spirit.

3 Comments:

At February 9, 2009 at 7:31 PM , Blogger Jessa said...

I love the Fiona princess and Ollie, you're right. Crawling is for suckas.

 
At February 11, 2009 at 12:32 PM , Blogger Adrie Peterson said...

Adorable pictures! I'm so thrilled you are getting to do what you love for school. You will be the best interior designer. I fully expect to see you on Oprah one day. When you're rich and famous, just don't forget your friends!

 
At February 14, 2009 at 1:00 PM , Blogger Team Millward said...

Gillian, are you still sick?!?!?!? I am sooooo sorry! On a lighter note, I do love that our girls are not the "cup of tea" type because it cracks me up! Tell Violet that Brae is having a Tom and Jerry bday party. Go figure!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home