Be Gentle-It's my first Blog

Tomorrow I'll get it right.

Friday, March 6, 2009

My son,the Genius

Most people that know Ollie, know he is capable of a lot but the amount of energy it takes to display this, is just too much for him (he's VERY lazy)-especially when i bust out the camera. He says "ball" when he sees one, Says "hi" to us when we come into the room and waves. I got two out of three on the camera this morning and I'm stoked! I'll make sure to let everyone know when he starts crawling. I'm guessing he'll be about three when that happens. Damn he's sweet though!

2 Comments:

At March 19, 2009 at 1:51 PM , Blogger Adrie Peterson said...

SO CUTE!!! I just want to hug that baby boy. You are so blessed.

 
At March 26, 2009 at 11:39 AM , Blogger Team Millward said...

I love him. Could we please have him teach my Chunkie how to say something because he is LAZY and won't talk. Then again, maybe that's a good thing. Look where we are with our daughters!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home