Be Gentle-It's my first Blog

Tomorrow I'll get it right.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

So Lindsey's blog about Brae got me thinking about how much I really love my little Violet even though she can be so impossible sometimes. All the Brae quotes got me thinking about my favorite Violet quotes so I thought I would post some so I don't forget them......

1) Today in the mall after getting her and Ollie's pics taken at JCPenney
G-"I'm so proud of you Violet! You did so well"
V-"I know, I didn't even freak out!"
G-"I know!"
V-"So can I have a stuffed surprise?"

2) (old school) "mama my nose is having a heart attack!"

3) Bria, Violet and Grace were playing and Grace was "upset" Violet and Bria were trying so desperately to figure out what was wrong with her and Bria says "I have a 'special cookie' (some her mommy made) and Violet says "I don't have time for that right now, we HAVE to figure out what's wrong with Grace!"

4)today I was getting a little frustrated with her and she tells me (i kid you not) "mom, are you trippin?"

5) My mom was in the hospital and she says "oh, did memu stick a doll shoe up her nose?" (violet's last hospital visit)

6)things that annoy her lately are always "giving her a headache"

7)my mom has an old santa's workshop doll house with figures as a Christmas decoration. Violet really wanted to take home the rudolf (there was two actually, one connected to the other reindeer, which violet removed and one that was chillin in the house) she asks my mom "memu, can i take rudolph home?" my mom "no honey, they have to stay together" violet "okay, i'll just take them both home then!"

8)Violet is NOT a fan of Santa so she asked me "mom, santa comes inside while we're asleep? that's weird!" (she's right about that by the way) "can he meet daddy at 711 instead?" needless to say, we write a letter to hime asking for what she wants-she doesn't care for him, but he's welcome to bring her presents (as long as he doesn't come inside our house!)

5 Comments:

At December 14, 2008 at 8:27 PM , Blogger Jessa said...

Vivacious Violet, you're a trip!

 
At December 17, 2008 at 1:33 PM , Blogger emilyaaa said...

oh, she cracks me up!!! i'm so glad you've written some of these down!! i think you should write a book..but no one would believe you that a 3 year old has said these things! :)

 
At December 18, 2008 at 1:29 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

I love the comments from Violet! And Happy Birthday, Gillian!

 
At December 23, 2008 at 8:27 AM , Blogger Adrie Peterson said...

Gillian,
These are so hilarious! Your daughter has quite the personality. I miss you guys!

 
At December 26, 2008 at 6:41 AM , Blogger Team Millward said...

I seriously would love to be Violet's shadow for a day because everything that comes out of her mouth is so freaking funny! (maybe not to you!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home