Be Gentle-It's my first Blog

Tomorrow I'll get it right.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

the tender veal #2 is 1!








My sweet sweet little boy has turned one and i can't believe (i know i say this all the time)how fast this year has flown by. it seems like such a short time ago that he was born and i can't believe it's been a year! maybe this is due to the fact that this sweet little child has been such a joy. Oliver is officially the most chill baby ever born (which happened on his due date, good little boy) i am so blessed to have this beautiful baby in our lives. I had some wonderful friends come to share the morning with us and had a fantastic day with our ollie.

2 Comments:

At April 7, 2009 at 6:43 PM , Blogger Kyrsten said...

I am so sad we missed it. I was planning on coming, but stupid work called me in at the last minute. I have little gift for him, and I think I know where it is in my chaos.

 
At April 9, 2009 at 8:51 AM , Blogger Adrie Peterson said...

Happy Birthday Oliver! What a great party you gave him...I love your parties, Gillian, they are the best!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home