The Black Plague
Yes, My family is still sick. It's been two weeks for Ollie who's eye started running and getting a little goopy today. Almost two weeks for Violet who has gotten hit the worst with it-she got an earache today too. Me, well, it's been about a week and I still don't feel a hundred percent but I'm getting there. My husband who eats nothing but garbage, never takes vitamins, thinks all my organic food is silly and never exercises-doesn't get a flipping thing. To be honest, he NEVER gets sick. One time I can recall in our 5 year marriage. Figures. Anyway, I'm about ready to blow my top here. I'm so sick of being sick and I know this sounds extremely selfish but I'm very tired of taking care of sick kids. OKAY virus-any day now, feel free to vacate!
P.S. I would love to be one of the people who only writes uplifting, positive things on my blog. Anyone that knows me, knows I can complain better than anyone. SO, this is me. Here's to feeling better soon.


4 Comments:
Gillian, I totally agree with you on the whole, "sick of taking care of sick kids" thing. We've been sick at my house for the last few weeks. It seems like it never ends. I've been sick the longest, but I think it's because I never get a chance to rest! And thanks for the invite to the blog!
Thanks for inviting me. I am sorry the plague has hit your house. We have been dealing with "Max not sleeping at night" plague.
Gillian,
I feel your pain. We've been sick too, and just this last week, have recovered. Being sick just plain sucks. It's the worst when you are sick yourself, trying to take care of sick kids. That was funny about your hubby...why does he get to be the lucky one when he doesn't even take care of himself? Oh well, be glad he's not sick, or you'd be taking care of 3 sick kids!!! ;)
Travis is on to something here... If only I could eat like that and not weigh 300 pounds. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home