Be Gentle-It's my first Blog

Tomorrow I'll get it right.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

1st cousin delivers 1st Class Awesomeness

Best Expression of the night. Hands Down.

Unimpressed Ollie



Family Lurve. We were by far the LOUDEST patrons in the restaurant. P.S. If there was any doubts that Violet was hitting her teen angst early, check out the face in these photos.


3 margaritas Dinner was a BLAST. I'm never hiring a babysitter again. From now on-it's a Mariachi Band.
She's surely going to hate me for this.

So cute I needed it twice (apparently)


The "Little Nanny" as she's often called around our house.
This is honest to goodness what happened. Ollie was BEGGING for a piece of tape and this is right where he placed it after I gave it to him. Shut UP!
LOVE him!

I looked back at all the times I've seen my cousin Gary from England and I figured it out that we see eachother once every decade. Not enough. You see, my cousin "Gary From England" is funny and completely brilliant. Double major from Oxford, successful businessman, great father and amazing cousin. We love him at our house. He had an impromptu trip to visit since he's decided to become an "academic" and go back to continue his education to recieve his doctrate. Yes, ladies and gents, he's going to become more awesome. Anyway, his first day in town and guess what he wanted to do? Go to a Wal-Mart. Anyone who has been to a Pueblo Wal-Mart will join me in the smirk I'm making right now. "Gary From England" got quite a kick out of the guns and hunting section. We polished off the "real America" as he called it with a jont around the Pueblo Mall. Again-I say, anyone who has been to the Pueblo Mall is joining me in the smirk again. He had a great time and so did I! AHHHHH, the English Humor is so refreshing.
We all spent the next few days having meals together, telling old stories and laughing together. I love my cousin "Gary From England" and I hope hope hope it's not another flippin 10 years before I see him again!

1 Comments:

At December 9, 2009 at 8:09 PM , Blogger Team Millward said...

Seriously, that tape on your mouth is awesome! I may do that but put it on Maddox's mouth if he keeps whining! And PPPPALEASE can we go to Pueblo Wal-Mart for our next Mama Mafia Night??? Please, I'm begging you. We can even dress the part. Love you! Let's play soon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home