Mama Mafia-You can't touch this!
I love my girls so much and I can't say it enough! Although I did not participate in the bow fest, I had so much fun talking, laughing, eating yummy treats and staying up too late (again!) I am convinced that my friends are the best in the world. Thank you Amber for hosting and my hot pink bow, Emily for the childhood stories that I wish were my own because they are so damn funny (F.B.H.!), Kristin for being Kristin (my soul sister), Lindsey for all her hard work and determination in the bow making (SHHHHHHH!! Edward is playing the piano!), Kyrsten for being the bow intructor and having hot style so I can steal it, Tristen for sharing your DVD and being a champ staying up late while pregnant, Tammy for coming to our mama mafia night and pursuing the bows even when you keep getting burned by that evil hot glue gun, and Dana for being there with delicious treats (seems like it's been WAY too long!, I've missed you so!). I challenge anyone to say they have better friends than mine! DO it! I dare you!


2 Comments:
I agree, we are seriously some of the best friends ever! We are so lucky! And thank you for your openess to flatuate in front of us all. That was definitely a highlight, other than Edward!
that night wouldn't have been HALF as fun without you and your....openess :) you are awesome! we're pretty lucky to have each other, ain't we!
i'm so looking forward to another night with my ladies!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home