Be Gentle-It's my first Blog

Tomorrow I'll get it right.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

More Penny Pics........

I would like to eat her here-or maybe I'll eat the picture instead.....



Be the baby Ollie.....























Sampling the yummy fruit......







sweet edible arrangement from my amazing friends (I also got chocolate dipped fruit from Jessa but I actually inhaled them before I remember to document how pretty they looked!)









Metal Mom awaiting the birth











On the way to the hospital














































2 Comments:

At October 8, 2010 at 10:16 AM , Blogger Team Millward said...

I LOVE her!!! I'm so excited to meet her! And I love V's dress...so cute! I can't believe how long her hair is getting....tear.

 
At March 26, 2011 at 7:56 PM , Blogger Denita said...

I am totally blogstalking you, wondering how your beautiful family is doing. Your newest is adorable and so are the big brother and sister. They have grown up so much in the last... has it been 10 months?? Hope all is well with handling three kiddos and law school!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home