Huntington Beach







All these cuties were in young lifeguard training and Ollie thought it was awesome-he decided to join them in push ups.





I still find it a bit unbelievable that we can just drive to the beach. It's weird. Granted, the ocean has been VERY cold so we haven't gone all the way in yet (except Travis who prompty got OUT) but nonetheless, it's been amazing to be able to take a day trip to the water. We met up with my sister in law and her husband's family (who was very sweet to less us crash their party) where they were having a family reunion. We went to Huntington Beach and played for the whole day. We had so much fun just soaking up the sea air and watching the kids play. Ollie was like a cat who snuck outside for a little romp in the dirt-he rolled and rolled in the sand. Violet was so determined to play in the water that she wasn't letting 60 degree temps bother her-man this little girl is strong willed. I'm gonna need valium and lots of deep breathing for her teenage years. We all got a lot of sun and it's so funny that you can tell I was rushing to put on sun screen. All of us are spotty like pink and white leopards. My boobs got burned. Bad. I forgot to get them altogether. It was the first time I actually felt like-OK, I could get used to this California lifestyle. I've decided that if all my friends and family would just move here with me, things would be totally perfect. So, stop being selfish.


4 Comments:
I totally ruled that pier in my days! That's right...ditching HS and heading to Huntington. You are making me so jealous! I'm so glad your kids get to experience that!
look at you and your adorable belly!! i cant wait to see your beautiful new baby! you are far too cute to be that pregs!
I will admit that being able to drive to the beach whenever would be GREAT! However, I don't want to live in a place that takes me 40 minutes and 5 freeways later to get to the store. I LOVE you and can't wait to see you in October.
I'm jealous of so much in this post. The beach. The lifeguards in training. The hot Mama belly?!
You're a fox.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home