Be Gentle-It's my first Blog

Tomorrow I'll get it right.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The New Digs


Our MASSIVE outdoor space-so big in fact that the kids can ride their scooters/cars back and forth! love it! (these pictures totally don't do the size any justice)









Inspirational pillows that WILL get me through late nights with baby #3



The "Big Girl Desk"






























My new kitchen is quite larger than the last one with all new appliances, new flooring, new countertops (that aren't white formica!!!!) Note: Fish in upper left hand corner.












































Here's some shots of our new place-keep in mind that I have not (and don't plan to) paint any of the walls which is sort of like having a recovering addict live in a crack house-and also remember we've only been here a couple of weeks. I am loving the extra bedroom and amount of storage space we have here. We also have a palm tree trunk right outside our front room window-that makes me happy. Violet is so happy to have her own room (and her new desk that she can have for her "homework" that's coming along with kindergarten). Ollie still ends up hanging out with her in there though!

4 Comments:

At July 21, 2010 at 8:10 PM , Blogger Jessa said...

It is, of course, oh so beautiful and oh so Gillian! I'm finally coming out of denial and need the address to your new abode to send you something warm.

Much love.
J

 
At July 22, 2010 at 9:18 AM , Blogger Adrie Peterson said...

I LOVE your new digs! You always do a spectacularly wonderful job at decorating. Thanks for sharing your lovely home with all of us. I can totally see you there, being happy and livin' it up! :)

 
At July 23, 2010 at 8:07 AM , Blogger nicole berkey said...

congrats on the new apartment- it looks like a good place to settle down for a while! i love that where ever you go, you make it yours!
send me an address when you can!!!
we are in denver right now, i am so sad to not be meeting up with you!

 
At July 23, 2010 at 8:40 AM , Blogger StephieMae said...

Your new digs are so cute G Blo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home