Be Gentle-It's my first Blog

Tomorrow I'll get it right.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010




yep. posted another one twice. what. is. wrong. with. me?











The best part of Violet's day was that after I dropped her off, we ran to the airport to get my Nanny and she was there to pick her up!





My sweet muffin on the way to Kindergarten. I cannot believe (yet again) how resilient and adaptable she is. She is crushing on boys, making girl friends and learning to read. We had a "welcome to kindergarten" dinner for her where we had her favorite food (spagetti and meatballs and her favorite dessert chocolate cake that read "Good Job Violet!" on it. ) So so so proud of my amazing little lady.

1 Comments:

At October 9, 2010 at 10:43 PM , Blogger emilyaaa said...

oh, i'm so excited to meet this little 5lb bundle of sweetness!!! i'm counting down the hours until i get to see you!!!!

until then....i need MORE PICTURES!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home