Be Gentle-It's my first Blog

Tomorrow I'll get it right.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Millward Stay-Cay






















So while Travis and his brother "Big Rig Brown" were driving our massive Uhaul pulling the car and Van to Cali for our move, I stayed with one of my besties L-Dog Millward. I wanted to do this for a few reasons:






1. I had no desire to take my two small children and 8month pregnant ass for a two (probably three day) trip to California.






2. I love Lindsay and my kids love the Millward kids.






3. I want Travis and I to stay married and surely I wouldn't have made this move with him had we tried to do this move on our own.






4. I knew I could talk everyone's favorite Nan Nan into flying with us.












We had such a fun time together, Violet had her first sleepover and loved it! Ollie and Maddox had a blast (even though I think Maddox got a little fed up with sharing, I don't blame the poor kid-Ollie's toys were driving in the back of the truck to California so we had nothing to contribute). I love me some Millwards and I can't wait for us to do this again-Thank you so much for having us! Next time I'll make sure to bring more organic snacks so Mike doesn't eat them all.












Leaving with all the ladies there was the worst part. I tried SO hard to hold back the tears but asking a pregnant woman not to cry is not happenin. I love you all so very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home