Be Gentle-It's my first Blog

Tomorrow I'll get it right.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

decals!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cute birdie and tree decals-I know these were meant for the baby but I had a little nook that needed some lurve.
These really come in handy since I've decided not to paint this new place-I'm over it. (For now....)






Ignore the fact that I have no window treatments yet-this is killing me. But Violet decided right where each cat should go and she thinks they're the coolest.



These robots are my favorite-I'd be lying if I said they haven't been moved a couple times (note a couple of tears in the decals) I had to find a place where little two year old picking fingers would leave them alone......


I love them here nonetheless!





My amazing and ever-s0-talented friend Jessa sent me the bestest decals ever. Seriously the bestest. Check our her blog happilyhomesewn.blogspot.com and buy things from her because I love her and she'll make it very worth your while!!!! I love you Jessa!

6 Comments:

At August 4, 2010 at 7:11 PM , Blogger Team Millward said...

I'm loving all your posts! Keep it up!!! And don't be mad if I steal Jessa to become my friend so I can get some awesome stuff :)

 
At August 4, 2010 at 8:26 PM , Blogger nicole berkey said...

YOUR NOT PAINTING!!!! i am aghast!
what is up with that?

 
At August 7, 2010 at 10:33 PM , Blogger Susan R said...

Hey there. Good to see you arrived in Cali. How are you enjoying it? I keep thinking I'll run into you at Target or something.

 
At August 13, 2010 at 9:09 PM , Blogger Jessa said...

eeee! I'm super proud to be part of Gillian Brown Designs!

My security word: imakin

Yeah I am!

 
At August 14, 2010 at 5:05 PM , Blogger dkeaquinto said...

I love reading about your adventures in design! I just love you. I miss you like crazy and October feels like a million years away. Thanks for being my friend!

 
At September 22, 2010 at 6:56 PM , Blogger Summer said...

I need these like, um yesterday!!! Jessa and I are about to be best buddies. =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home