One last hoorah!!!
I decided to pick the most flattering shots of my besties for this post. K-Woww-I love this one of you so much.


Am I at an Abba Concert?! It certainly feels that way!

"Yeah I know the Vanilla Ice dance moves. All of them."


*My last mama mafia outing was a week or so before the move. There are no photos of me here because 1.) I am terrified of karaoke. I have no idea why 2.)I'm pregnant. Very very pregnant.
I have been to many different mama outings but this one, by far, took the cake. I have never laughed so hard in my life. I had no idea the talent that went undiscovered until my favorite ladies began to sing (and dance!) We had such an amazing night-I will miss these nights so much BUT-I expect you ladies to drop everything when I come to visit so we can do this again very soon. I love you ladies more than you know........



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home