Sad Sissy



Ever since Moudi was little, we've had an extremely close relationship. He's so much younger than me (11 yrs.) that I've alwasy felt extremely protective over my little pooh bear. I've always really enjoyed being around him because he always wanted to be around me. I've grown increasingly amazed at the talent this little farthead has. His band is VERY good for their age and my brother is the most kickass drummer ever. The problem with my Moudi is this: He's 17. A teenager. A mutant/self serving/know-it-all. Allow me to elaborate (as I always do).
The first night I was in Pueblo, he wanted me to come hang out. He dissed me.
The second night. He dissed me.
Thanksgiving. Was with his girlfriend.
I was a lot more affected by this than I ever thought I would be otherwise. Of COURSE I understand that "that's just how teenager's are", their friends and girlfriends are what keeps the world spinning on it's axis. I know, I know. It still doesn't make me any more saddened. (I may or may not have been menstrating during this week-so I may or may not have been a tad emotional.)
I am sure that he'll grow out of it and love me again. I'm sure that once he's older, he'll want to be around his ONE AND ONLY (awesome) sister again. He'd better not believe for a second that when he does-I'll be sure to let him know how sad I am about this!!!!!!!!!!I'm serious!!!!!!!
P.S. I will always drive all over the state to watch your band play. I even put the double chin picture of me up on my blog because even though I look disgusting-you look cute. I love you.


1 Comments:
I feel your pain! I still miss hanging out with my sister. She's only 4 years younger than me, but she's UBER busy with husband, work, musical obligations, friends etc., etc., etc....
Your brother is LUCKY to have you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home