Summer Shenanigans



I've been all over Colorado this June. We went to Pueblo to see my brother's metal band play (awesome-he's so badass, I am partial and all since he is my brother, but he really rocked my socks off! I've never been so proud. It was funny to see the excitement on the ladies faces when he removed his sweaty shirt. I remember changing his diapers). Violet and Ollie have so much fun at their Nan Nan's house they were both sad to leave. The day after returning from Puebloco, I drove the kids to Carbondale to hang out with the inlaws and had a great time there too. We relaxed and swam for two days in their amazing community pool with an AWESOME waterslide. Of course, I had to hold Violet on my lap since it was pretty big, needless to say I got my workout for the day going up and down like 100 times. It was great. This unscheduled summer has been such a blast. I love having the opportunity to be with my friends whenver I want too! This has been the best summer yet!


2 Comments:
you really HAVE been all over the Rocky Mtns this past month. Would you just stay put, already?!?!??! Love the pics of your wee ones.
remind me when it is that your in-laws wanted ME to come swim at their amazing community pool???
happy to see that you are enjoying your summer- i SO wish we were with you. i need some shenanigans in my summer! and thanks for the voicemail (way back when)- i saved it and listen to it when i need some gillian brown in my day- you are so special to me!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home