THE one and only Mama Mafia





We had our monthly ladies night last Thursday and it was, as always, a blast. It always seems like during the day before we go out, the kids get some wild hair up their butts that make them act like crazy little maniacs. I literally count down the hours til I can get out and be with my girls for some hours of sanity and laughter. We started out at Panera where I was introduced to the old wives tale "ring trick." You put your wedding ring on a chain and someone dangles it above your hand. If it spins in a circle, you'll have a girl, if it sways back and forth, you'll have a boy. Now I didn't really believe this would work until all of our children (that the ring predicted) were here and then it showed how many we'll have and their gender. It was funny, surprising and hilarious. I'm supposedly having another boy to finish out my three children, but the funniest reactions were from Lindsay (who is pretty sure she's done after her two), Amber (six kids total) and Kristin (8!!!!) She was so shocked, she had Dana do it again in the middle of Express in the mall (which is where we went after dinner). We finished off the night when we got kicked out of our dessert resaurant because they were closing. I've said it before and I'll say it again-where would I be without my beautiful, talented, supportive, beautiful, funny, awesome friends?! I love them all so much and really cherish our nights out! Can't wait for the next one.


2 Comments:
We are so awesome. Seriously, I'm kind of jealous of us, if that's possible. If I didn't know us, I would Totally want to be friends! Mama Mafia Rocks!!
Love Mama Mafia!!! You girls are simply the best!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home