Violet's Graduation






My sweet little girl graduated from her first year of preschool this month. I adore her teacher and am so pleased she had the chance to teach Violet. I loved all the little songs and rhymes she learned. She always gave me the rundown after I picked her up everyday too. "who got in trouble, who brought what for show and tell, who had to sit in the 'thinking' chair, etc." I loved hearing all about it!
Her teacher gave a cute little graduation ceremony for the kids in which they did little performances of what they learned and recieved a sweet scrapbook full of pictures from the year that her teacher had put together. She can't wait to go back next year (me either!) and also wants to know when she can start going "every day." She really took a lot from the experience and I am so glad. I can't believe how fast that year flew by. I really need to do better about enjoying the moment because they slip away so fast..........


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home