Thanksgiving in El Blo




We went to the Nan Nan's for Thanksgiving this year and unfortunately I was only able to snap a few shots before the camera batteries died. I did happen to get two very cute moments however. My Eggnut (as my sweet girl calls her) has an abundance of random objects collected around her abode. She's had these clown noses since I was little and Ollie found them so we decided to put them on the kids. They thought they were awesome.
Violet-"Mommy, I thought you were scared of clowns!"
Yes, I am but these are a few cute ones.
Next day we went to the Buell Children's Museum (which is ALWAYS amazing and different every time) I love taking the kids there and they have an awesome time. I wish I could've gotten more pictures with them but at least I got one of Violet writing/mailing her letter to Santa.
Violet "Mommy, make sure to let him know that he needs to bring Ollie's gift to 7-11 too-I don't want him coming in at all"
For anyone who isn't familiar with this story: Violet asked me last year:
"So Santa is an old man that I don't know who comes in the house while we're sleeping? That's weird. Maybe Daddy can just meet him at 7-11 instead."
I thought this year she'd be over it. Nope. It's unfortunate that I can't use the whole "Behave now-Santa is watching!" (Well, not unless I want to scare the crap out of my sweet girl).


3 Comments:
I love your Eggnut! Why didn't we wear those when we went to New Moon to add to the obnoxious shirts?! Seriously, the 7-11 story is my favorite!
LOVE the 7-11 comment! So funny. You could put that in a movie...seriously, there's a story idea that would make you millions! Cute kids. Cute Gillian...I miss you lady!
LOVE that 7-11 story! seriously, i agree with adrie--you need to get that girl's quotes onto the big screen!
and...um...are you really afraid of clowns? i mean, it's not like i'll totally make fun of you if you are...i just need to know...really, really need to know
:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home