Easiest Baby on Earth


So my sweet little man decided that he is ready to wean himself. Are you kidding me? I don't have to do this myself? He loves his bottles and frankly doesn't see why he has to work so hard to get milk otherwise. The only time he wants to nurse is first thing in the morning. I have to admit, even though this makes the whole weaning process and one much easier, I'm a little sad. I am SOOOO not ready for him to start this growing up business. Violet has seemed grown up to me since birth, but my little Oliver has that darling baby innocence and now he's all grown up and at this rate before I know it he's going to be off to college and I'll have to smuggle myself into his car trunk like a creep. sigh.
Oh and another thing, this sweet little angel baby now sleeps COMPLETELY through the night without any interruptions AND takes his two naps during the day. AAAHHHHHHH-i'm so in love with him! This child also eats a lot and eats anything. I FINALLY have my "yes man". Frankly ladies, I think we all need one.


1 Comments:
yay for sleeping through the night, but sad that he's weening himself....if ever you need a quick nursing fix, you just come on over and we'll set you right up with lil' Eliza Mae :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home