Brighten it up baby.





I've been struggling with REALLY wanting to completely re-do my house again. I'll be very grateful when I have someone else's home to stress out about and over analyze. Anyway, I thought that a couple of things needed to be changed to make the space brighten up. I decided to paint this dingy green desk we have BRIGHT yellow. I got a cute table runner and pillow at Goodwill and spray painted my boring white lamp green and I'm happy with the way it turned out! I can't help but thinking about what to do next...................Oh and these beautiful flowers Travis bought me are super easy on the eyes!


2 Comments:
SUPER CUTE!!! You are amazing. I can't wait until you are a certified interior designer, making the BIG bucks! Just don't forget your friends when you are rich and famous, and working with Nate on Oprah :)
okay- so you are my favorite blog to read (despite the fact that i haven't visited the blessed blog world for 3 months or so) you are the only one that can actually make a super long survey worth reading! i mean really.
we are coming for thanksgiving-
call me when you have some time.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home