Be Gentle-It's my first Blog

Tomorrow I'll get it right.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Snow Day(s)













When I here the words "Snowed In" I ususally start to have that inner panic. I HATE being housebound. I love to go go go all the time. I've already re-organized everything, cleaned the house, done all the laundry, etc. I decided to make the best of it. Since our little family was stuck inside with two pumpkins, we decided to carve them. Ollie refused to get his hands dirty but was perfectly happy to walk around with a wooden spoon supervising. Travis was proud to carve his without a pattern. It was winking at me. Later on Violet and I decided to make brownies which were gone by the end of the night. We played Barbies, watched movies and stayed in Jammies all day. I have (honestly) gone sans makeup for 3 days. I think that may be record. Man! Are these faces sweet or what!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home