Be Gentle-It's my first Blog

Tomorrow I'll get it right.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

cupcake kimonos & pirate pants





My super duper awesome friend Jessa is so sweet and used her amazing talents to make my babies these awesome clothes. I'm trying to convince her to create a website and sell these things because they are so great (and not her only talent by the way.)

If I keep hanging out with these super talented women, I'll never have to learn to sew! Thank you friends!!!

1 Comments:

At November 16, 2008 at 8:49 PM , Blogger Jessa said...

Aww shucks. I hope they like them. Eli is pretty much stocked on these two garments for the next two yeas, so Violet and Ollie seemed like deservingly cute recipients.

Aaaaand, I have an overall/romper pattern coming my way. Get excited! oooo, and also this fabulous diaper bag pattern arrived yesterday: http://www.sewmamasew.com/ccp0-prodshow/206.html

I ordered some insanely awesome fabric and when they arrive it'll be a sewing frenzy around here.

I'm addicted!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home