week long projects-yes i'm crazy




okay so anyone that really knows me knows that i am obsessed with change because i get very bored (travis LOVES this about me by the way.) Soooooo, here's my two day project of ollie's closet/bedroom. I just finished redoing violet's room (i'll definately post pics when her bedding gets here) and i decided that ollie's room was looking a little blah. I decided to redo his too! after i broke the book case and totally scraped and bruised my arm and ass (i like to stand on top of furniture to reach the high bits of the ceiling) and kaboom!!! i totally yelled at travis after i cried because "he shouldn't be sitting down watching the football game on his 30th birthday while i risked my life to make our sons room adorable!!! (of course this is my project and i really don't like when he helps me because i'm entirely too critical). anyhoo, after he laughed at me because i was embarassed. I think it turned out cute!!!


5 Comments:
fantastic! Ollie looks very happy with your work.
are you freaking kidding me?? i knew about violet's room, and i shouldn't be surprised about Oliver's, yet i am! It turned out so stinking cute, i can hardly stand it! Only you could make a closet look like a nursery from "Cribs" (okay, i've never actually seen cribs, i just heard you guys talking about it the other day and it seems like a show with really cool rooms, no? i really gotta get cable...)
i can't WAIT to see violet's room!!!
ps-reid says happy 30th to travis!
His room is amazing - you are very talented!!! I love it!
Way too cute! I really think you should have plenty of time to do the rest of the house since you don't have anything else going on... :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home