So I guess technically this isn't my REAL first blog because I did create one a couple of weeks ago and it poofed away into cyberspace somehow. Or maybe I didn't put in the information correctly. I doubt that's it though since typically, I don't make mistakes. Just ask my sweet sweet man candy. It's pouring rain and it's the first day in a while that I actually have a moment to sit down and do this. I'm sure my ramblings aren't at all exciting to many, but I sure like to hear myself talk so there you go.
Basically the main purpose of this entry is to express how grateful I am for the wonderful friends I have. I feel more than blessed to have these uplifting, funny, talented, brilliant, beautiful women in my life to help me to strive to be a better mother, wife and woman. I wonder what I've done to deserve these amazing people in my life??? You ladies ROCK and I know you know who you are.......


1 Comments:
You are so sweet! I completely agree- you and the super crew have made this move so much easier and totally worth it! You're the best!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home