Be Gentle-It's my first Blog

Tomorrow I'll get it right.

Friday, September 26, 2008

"I'm a Child"


So the mommy mafia had it's first ladies night (of many many)more to come. We ate a yummy dinner (at least we all really enjoyed kristin's chicken) and my personal favorite was watching Dana sample some of Emily's tofu. Among other things, I also loved Amber's "cardboard" story, Emily's traumatic break-in tale from "child"hood, and so many other things that still have my abs sore from laughing so hard. HEY!-that's a great way to get my stomach from the jowels (sp!?) of a dog to six pack in no time! The evening was so awesome and I was sad to see it end. I am so grateful for the amazing women in my life. MOMMY MAFIA WHUT WHUT!

3 Comments:

At September 27, 2008 at 6:46 AM , Blogger dkeaquinto said...

This was so much fun!! I'm so glad we got to hang out! Can't wait until the next one!!

 
At October 1, 2008 at 9:18 PM , Blogger Team Millward said...

I love "mama mafia, whut whut" I can totally picture us standing in a circle chanting. Oh, this is going to be sooooooooo much fun.

 
At October 21, 2008 at 2:42 PM , Blogger Dana said...

Love it!! I am so glad you were able to enjoy my one time, and one time only, experience with tofo :0)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home