Tomorrow I'll get it right.
posted by The Ultimate Mama @ 6:39 PM
I'm glad you posted some pics of your cute kids because I can't get enough either! Especially Violets sassy comments. Love her!
Thanks for the invite! Your kiddos are really cute and those costumes are just perfect for them-- what a creative idea! I am happy I get to VT you! And I am a blogaholic, thus the name of my own blog.
YAY for blogs! Your babies are gorgeous! Those eyes and that smile!!! See you guys on Tuesday. Jessa
love those pics--they're too cute! love the cat. it was all meant to be! you guys deserve every good turn that karma gives you, free cats and all!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
generally pretty awesome.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
I'm glad you posted some pics of your cute kids because I can't get enough either! Especially Violets sassy comments. Love her!
Thanks for the invite! Your kiddos are really cute and those costumes are just perfect for them-- what a creative idea! I am happy I get to VT you! And I am a blogaholic, thus the name of my own blog.
YAY for blogs! Your babies are gorgeous! Those eyes and that smile!!! See you guys on Tuesday.
Jessa
love those pics--they're too cute! love the cat. it was all meant to be! you guys deserve every good turn that karma gives you, free cats and all!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home