busy bee

So my sweet darling little lady started preschool a couple of weeks ago and I have been wanting to write something, but since my school started the same week, things have been a little crazy. So, as per usual, I couldn't sleep because of my anxiety/wild imagination. I was so worried she would be worried that we weren't with her, she would be scared because of the new situation, etc. I was also worried because travis was the one to drop her off and not me. When I got to my class I was a shaky wreck. I kept dropping all my drafting supplies all over the place and my teacher asked if I was feeling a little "off" that day. So I called Travis to here about the "damage" I caused my child by taking her to preschool (i'm such a monster) and he informed me that she was totally 'fine.' of course she was. anyone who knows Violet knows how independent she is and she is loving school so much that she asks me every day if it's a "school day" or not. sigh. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. Now if I could just get her to recieve her "bee" sticker for good behavior at school........................


1 Comments:
Hip Hip Hooray!!!! I love nothing more than when clever people join the world of blogging! I'm oh, so anxious to READ about your life...cause just hearing about it ISN'T enough!! Your posts so far have been very sweet, very funny, and i'm just as giddy as a school girl right now anticipating more posts!!
All of those pictures of your kids are so great, and the one up top, in the sailor outfits is so cute I just made it the background on my computer--and they're not even MY children!!!
well done, lady, well done!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home