2yr. old violet
So I was going through some of the old albums I had stored in my little kodak gallery and I came across this old video of my little violet in all her 2yr. old glory. Me, being the total sap that I am, cried (again) because I can't believe how little she was here and I miss it! Damnit this is happening TOO FAST!


3 Comments:
Oh my gosh - delicious. What a doll! And Gus, what a brave cat. Our cats scatter in twelve directions whenever Eli enters a room.
Ahh, Gillian that is so sweet. I know it's going too fast, but on the contrary, these 3's are going far to slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gillian, Violet is so cute! I totally remember her that way. Your blog is very cute as well. I love what you've done with your house, yet again! I swear, you picked the perfect profession to go into, otherwise, I could never keep up on you house and all the changes it goes through. Oliver is completely adorable, and I can't believe how much he looks like you! This is a great blog...keep up the great work!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home